Hey teachers! Are you…
- Wondering how you’ll ever retire?
- Thinking you don’t have enough time or energy to learn how to manage your money?
- Questioning if paying off all your debt is possible?
- Giving up on living a rich life because your salary isn’t amazing?
This is the Teachers Talk Money Podcast and we’re here to help you…
- Push past limiting beliefs around money and develop that same growth mindset that we teach to our students every day
- Learn all of the tips and tools you’ll need to master your money, from saving, to investing, to paying down debt, we’ve got you covered.
- Give back to yourself, get organized and prioritize your goals and financial self-care
- Whether you’re just starting your financial path, or if you’ve already got a lot of tools in your toolbox, we’re here for you as the next step and find even more ways to maximize your financial future.
We’re a duo of teachers from different generations, financial backgrounds, states, and grade levels who got together with a shared vision to help teachers everywhere master their money.
Subscribe now so you don’t miss the first episode! We’ll be back in your earbuds every other Thursday starting on March 25th.
Can’t wait until then? Find us at financiallyfitteacher.com, @financiallyfitteacher and @teacherstalkmoney on Instagram, and Teachers Talk Money on YouTube.